1. Consultation with our wedding stylist
Analysis of the individual’s features and appearance.
Discussion of the bride’s wedding look.
Stylist’t recommendations in regards of the necessary beauty treatments before the wedding.
Determining type of the figure, selection of style.
2. Bridal make-up and hair trial
3. Shopping escort.
Selection and purchase of the dress.
Selection and purchase of wedding shoes.
Selection and purchase of accessories.
4. Hair and make-up on the wedding day. Duration: 2-4 hours.
5. Consumables which are necessary for the stylist’s work: hair clips, bobby pins, extra individual lashes, sprays and etc.
6. Hair and makeup for the groom on the wedding day.
Mat skin treatments for the groom.
If necessary – correction of deficiencies.
7. Stylists’s transportation expenses.