This package is best suited to the couple that have organised most things but wants an experienced planner to handle all the detailes on their special day.
Approximately 2-3 months prior to your wedding we meet to discuss everything that will happen on your wedding day, create an on the day timeline and get all the contacts information of your vendors.
- Creation of the timeline and the wedding day chack-list.
- Check with suppliers to confirm arrangements for the wedding day.
- Greet suppliers, direct them to the right points and control of their work.
- Make sure reception and ceremony are set up as you planned.
- Assisting the couple, help with all the arising questions.
- Ensuring proper placement of seating cards, wedding favors, programs, menu cards and etc.
- Greeting your guests and directing them to ceremony area, cocktail hour and reception
- Control of the wedding coordinators work.
- Make sure things running on schedule.
- Make sure all suppliers receive final payments as needed.
- Make sure transportation for the guests is running on time.
- Collect and secure all wedding gifts and keepsakes at the end of the reception.
- Ensuring you and your groom have a fabulous time at your reception.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Wedding planner is not responsible for the services delivered by Third Parties.
- Wedding planner is not responsible for the services, control of which is difficult or impossible for beyond the wedding planner’s reasons.
With the large number of guests you will need wedding coordinators.
Newlyweds will need to provide the wedding planner with a meal, or give a lunch break 1 hour.
- Transfer of the wedding planner on the wedding day if the wedding outside of the city of Hobart.