1) the existing décor of the selected site: the hall may already have a decent design, which satisfy newlyweds by colour saturation (in this case you can use only flower arrangements on the tables) or it can be empty and uninteresting with plenty of space for filling. If you need to use a certain colour scheme for decoration, then, of course white room with no colour trimmings is a perfect option.
2) used materials: florists, vases, elements of the décor.
- the flowers used in the arrangements directly determine its value: which flowers, how many, which vases we need to use, whether it’s a bouquet or floral ball, do we need beads, ribbons and so forth.
- the type of vases used: the quality of their material, quantity, cost of rental or purchase for the customer.
- tailoring: table cloths, curtains, napkins, chair covers, chair sashes and etc..
- additional items: candles, ribbons, trays, laces, frames, light garland, paper products and etc..
3) number of the guests.
The number of wedding guests directly determine:
- how many tables and consequently, floral arrangements, table cloths and decorations on them.
- how many chairs will be necessary to decorate (to rent).
- how many individual elements will be necessary to make (cloth napkins, bonnbonieres, seating cards).
For determining the approximate cost of decorating will be necessary to compile a table, where you know all the details for the calculation. We focus on an individual approach not a copy!